SIS Corporate Media Site
Our values and history
in 400+ social enterprises and mission-driven businesses across the UK.
people benefitted from SIS investee activities in 2021-2022.
Our customer rating
94% of customers would recommend SIS to other social or impact-led enterprises.
£10k - £1.3m
In 2022/2021, 33% of our SIS loan customers secured loans under £50k.
We are members of...
Awards / Key Stats
- We have signed the following charters: Changing the Chemistry Diversity Forum Manifesto 2.0 and the Investing in Women Code.
- We were voted one of the top 100 social enterprises in the UK by Pioneers Post and NatWest in June 2022.
- We won the award for ‘Supporting Economic Recovery’ at the Scottish Financial Services Awards in November 2022.
- Our CEO, Alastair Davis, won the ‘Director of the Year – Third Sector’ at the IOD Scotland Awards in December 2021.
- Since 2001, SIS and SIS Ventures have deployed over £120m in 500+ social enterprises and impact-led businesses across the UK.
- 4,300,000 people benefitted from SIS investee activities in 2021-2022.
- Our active loans and investments reached more than £41m across 201 social enterprises, community organisations and impact-led businesses over the past year (2021/2022).
- We provide loans from £10k - £1.3m.
- In 2021/2022, 33% of our SIS loan customers secured loans under £50k.
- Our activities reach enterprises, people, and communities in all 32 of Scotland’s local authority areas.
- Our average customer rating is 4.4/5, and 94% of customers would recommend SIS to other social or impact-led enterprises.